Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day Ten - Evening in Paris

Maybe some of you remember a vintage scent called "Evening in Paris." It came in an indigo blue bottle, and tonight the lighting in Paris was actually that color. I meandered around the neighborhood, snapping photographs, before stopping at a favorite Italian place for pizza and a glass of Montepulciano.




 My hotel and the lobby area:



And up the stairs to my room.  Tomorrow, I'm getting up early and walking to Luxembourg Gardens, my favorite park in Paris. It's just five minutes away, and with autumn in the air, I want to take some morning photographs. Goodnight, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are filling me up Vickie....they are just stunning.....the way you capture these visions makes me feel like I am almost there along side of you...sure wish that was the case!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete